|at the Physics Department
of the University of Strathclyde
The mission of our lab is to study fundamental properties and applications
of novel scalable quantum technologies.
For more information on the lab’s research interests click on the Research page.
To find out more about the broader group’s interests, visit the SSD group webpage.
For undergraduate student projects both at Bachelor and Master level, visit the Join Us page.
- May ’23, Mr Kristopher Barr has been invited to talk at the SUPA annual meeting
- August ’22, Mr Kristopher Barr wins best poster prize at the Postgraduate poster session for 2nd year physics PhD students
- February ’22, All optical coherent control setup up and running
- December ’21, publication of article about our cryostat rig
- September ’20, Mr Kristopher Barr joins the team as a doctoral candidate
- August ’19, the Experimental Quantum Nanoscience Lab renovations are now completed and the lab has opened its doors!